Chicken breast and thigh meat in a Korean-inspired spicy and sweet fermented red chili sauce with ginger and soy
Serve with steamed rice, Korean cucumber salad and kimchi for a spicy and flavorful quick dinner.
Korean style cucumber salad
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1/2 tsp Korean red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, green portion , chopped
- Slice cucumbers into 1/8” thin slices.
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sugar in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the sliced cucumbers.
- Add 1/4 tsp chili powder and toasted sesame seeds. Add additional chili powder to taste.
- Add chopped green onions and mix again.
- Serve alongside gochujang chicken and steamed rice.